Tuesday, June 23, 2009
First Camping Trip
Over Father's Day Weekend, Mommy and Daddy and I all went camping at Nugget Lake in Plum City, Wisconsin. Grandma and Grandpa Krings and Auntie Jenna came too. We stayed in one of the new cabins that the camp ground just built. Mommy said they were really cute! The had no running water, but did have air conditioning so that was a big plus, especially for Mom...she always seems to be hot! I just loved being outside all day and getting dirty! There were two playgrounds there and I got to play at both of them! There were so many rocks and sticks to play with too. I would pretend that the rocks were cars and drive them up and down the ramp leading into the cabin. Reminding everyone that the fire was "hot, hot, hot" seemed to be my important job of the weekend. It was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment