Monday, January 18, 2010

New Goggles!

Here I am wearing my brand new goggles! Mama took me to my swim school this morning to pick out a pair. These are the ones that I picked. When I tried them on with teacher Rachel, I even said, "Cool!" For some reason, I did not want to wear them to swimming lessons tonight, but I did want to try them out in the bathroom sink afterwards!

Here is a little swimming update.
  • I am always wanting to go under water now.
  • I am kicking on a noodle all by my self and I even am putting my face in while kicking.
  • I am back floating on my own (until I realize that Mama let go!)
  • I can climb out of the pool all by my self.
  • When the teacher zooms me under the water towards Mama, I am now starting to kick my feet!
  • I LOVE swimming lessons!
Love,
Mason





No comments: